It's difficult to know where you are going if you don't know where you stand today. Unfortunately, the vast majority of business leaders make key decisions without adequate information. Our surveys and diagnostics are simple tools for business owners, senior executives and HR professionals to assess the organization's current situation, providing a snapshot of opportunities, threats and high impact needs. Use these tools for effective decision making and planning on high value and high risk areas.
Below is a sample list of 10 key questions taken from our Business Diagnostic and HR Diagnostic tools. Any no or not sure answers provide key insight to drive your business planning and investment choices. See for comprehensive list of surveys and diagnostics, click here or visit our HR Store for related tools and resources.
- Do you have a clear idea of where you want to take the business?
- Can your business quickly respond to changing operational and strategic needs?
- Do you have the necessary talent on board to compete in both today's and tomorrow's marketplace?
- Do you have the ability to attract and retain top talent?
- Are you good at identifying and developing future leaders?
- Are your managers and employees held accountable for performance?
- Do your employees have an intense desire to be a member of the organization, despite opportunities to work elsewhere?
- Are your front-line leaders and employees fully engaged in the business?
- What is your organization's capacity to perform? Are you over or under capacity? What is it costing you?
- Are you compliant with all current employment laws and regulations?
Use our surveys and diagnostics to fully understand the truth about your business. To learn more, Contact Us.